{"id":4815771959434,"title":"Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey","handle":"woody-creek-distillers-colorado-straight-bourbon-whiskey","description":"\u003ch2\u003eWhiskey: Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon\u003c\/h2\u003e\u003cp\u003eWoody Creek has been quietly building stocks of Colorado whiskey over the last few years. Their bourbon is a mash of 70% Colorado grown corn and local rye and malted barley make up the other 30%.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eOrder from the Largest \u0026amp; Most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace!\u003cbr\u003eFeatured in\u003cbr\u003e•    ROLLING STONE\u003cbr\u003e•    MEN'S JOURNAL\u003cbr\u003e•    US WEEKLY\u003cbr\u003eNOTICE: Many other small liquor store sites will end up cancelling your order due to the high demand, unavailability or inaccurate inventory counts. We have the ability to source from a large network of licensed retailers to insure in most cases your order is fulfilled.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eSize:\u003c\/b\u003e 750ML\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eProof:\u003c\/b\u003e 90 (45% ABV)\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eOrigin:\u003c\/b\u003e United States\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eDistillery:\u003c\/b\u003e Woody Creek Distillery\u003c\/p\u003e\u003c!-- split --\u003e\u003ch4\u003eDetailed Description\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003eAged a minimum of four years, you'll find a surprising array of flavors from brown sugar to fresh tobacco leaf. The accenting notes of oak spice and vanilla balance the robust sweet corn character. It's great to support a small distillery with an eye on creating a bonafide category for its wares. Colorado whiskey is a thing now, treat yo' self.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch4\u003eWoody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Notes\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eNose:\u003c\/b\u003e Aromas of dried caramel, funnel cake, leather, and nice oak barrel Spice.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003ePalate:\u003c\/b\u003e The palate brings on Snickerdoodle, mint, fresh dried corn and a creamy caramel.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eFinish:\u003c\/b\u003e Lingering.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch4\u003eDistillery Information\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003eWoody Creek Distillers is headquartered in Basalt, Colorado. Mary Scanlan is the CEO of Woody Creek Distillers. This distillery is a low-emissions facility, using the most efficient distillation technology available.\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2020-03-31T14:44:11-04:00","created_at":"2020-03-31T07:46:48-04:00","vendor":"CaskCartel.com","type":"Whiskey","tags":["Concierge_USA","Proof_75 - 100 (37.5 - 50% ABV)","reservebar","Type_Whiskey","Whiskey_Bourbon"],"price":6199,"price_min":6199,"price_max":36199,"available":true,"price_varies":true,"compare_at_price":4999,"compare_at_price_min":4999,"compare_at_price_max":37194,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"variants":[{"id":34665833955466,"title":"SINGLE(S)","option1":"SINGLE(S)","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey - SINGLE(S)","public_title":"SINGLE(S)","options":["SINGLE(S)"],"price":6199,"weight":1361,"compare_at_price":4999,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]},{"id":34665833988234,"title":"BUY A CASE (6)","option1":"BUY A CASE (6)","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey - BUY A CASE (6)","public_title":"BUY A CASE (6)","options":["BUY A CASE (6)"],"price":36199,"weight":8165,"compare_at_price":37194,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0050\/2395\/7103\/products\/Woody-Creek-Bourbon_720x_7be3bf73-76bc-46c1-93ef-eb1187a0059c.jpg?v=1585655208"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0050\/2395\/7103\/products\/Woody-Creek-Bourbon_720x_7be3bf73-76bc-46c1-93ef-eb1187a0059c.jpg?v=1585655208","options":["SAVE TIME \u0026 MONEY WITH A CASE!"],"media":[{"alt":"Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey - CaskCartel.com","id":7650448933002,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.783,"height":920,"width":720,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0050\/2395\/7103\/products\/Woody-Creek-Bourbon_720x_7be3bf73-76bc-46c1-93ef-eb1187a0059c.jpg?v=1585655208"},"aspect_ratio":0.783,"height":920,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0050\/2395\/7103\/products\/Woody-Creek-Bourbon_720x_7be3bf73-76bc-46c1-93ef-eb1187a0059c.jpg?v=1585655208","width":720}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003ch2\u003eWhiskey: Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon\u003c\/h2\u003e\u003cp\u003eWoody Creek has been quietly building stocks of Colorado whiskey over the last few years. Their bourbon is a mash of 70% Colorado grown corn and local rye and malted barley make up the other 30%.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eOrder from the Largest \u0026amp; Most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace!\u003cbr\u003eFeatured in\u003cbr\u003e•    ROLLING STONE\u003cbr\u003e•    MEN'S JOURNAL\u003cbr\u003e•    US WEEKLY\u003cbr\u003eNOTICE: Many other small liquor store sites will end up cancelling your order due to the high demand, unavailability or inaccurate inventory counts. We have the ability to source from a large network of licensed retailers to insure in most cases your order is fulfilled.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eSize:\u003c\/b\u003e 750ML\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eProof:\u003c\/b\u003e 90 (45% ABV)\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eOrigin:\u003c\/b\u003e United States\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eDistillery:\u003c\/b\u003e Woody Creek Distillery\u003c\/p\u003e\u003c!-- split --\u003e\u003ch4\u003eDetailed Description\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003eAged a minimum of four years, you'll find a surprising array of flavors from brown sugar to fresh tobacco leaf. The accenting notes of oak spice and vanilla balance the robust sweet corn character. It's great to support a small distillery with an eye on creating a bonafide category for its wares. Colorado whiskey is a thing now, treat yo' self.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch4\u003eWoody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Notes\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eNose:\u003c\/b\u003e Aromas of dried caramel, funnel cake, leather, and nice oak barrel Spice.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003ePalate:\u003c\/b\u003e The palate brings on Snickerdoodle, mint, fresh dried corn and a creamy caramel.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eFinish:\u003c\/b\u003e Lingering.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch4\u003eDistillery Information\u003c\/h4\u003e\u003cp\u003eWoody Creek Distillers is headquartered in Basalt, Colorado. Mary Scanlan is the CEO of Woody Creek Distillers. This distillery is a low-emissions facility, using the most efficient distillation technology available.\u003c\/p\u003e"}

Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Free Gift

*This image represents the intended product however, bottle designs, artwork, packaging and current batch release or proof may be updated from the producer without notice.

RATED: EXCELLENT

Whiskey: Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon

Woody Creek has been quietly building stocks of Colorado whiskey over the last few years. Their bourbon is a mash of 70% Colorado grown corn and local rye and malted barley make up the other 30%.

Order from the Largest & Most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace!
Featured in
•    ROLLING STONE
•    MEN'S JOURNAL
•    US WEEKLY
NOTICE: Many other small liquor store sites will end up cancelling your order due to the high demand, unavailability or inaccurate inventory counts. We have the ability to source from a large network of licensed retailers to insure in most cases your order is fulfilled.

Size: 750ML

Proof: 90 (45% ABV)

Origin: United States

Distillery: Woody Creek Distillery

Complimentary Gift Messaging
Gift Messages are entered after checkout.
SAVE TIME & MONEY WITH A CASE!
Maximum quantity available reached.
Buy George Remus Whiskey at CaskCartel.com

Detailed Description

Aged a minimum of four years, you'll find a surprising array of flavors from brown sugar to fresh tobacco leaf. The accenting notes of oak spice and vanilla balance the robust sweet corn character. It's great to support a small distillery with an eye on creating a bonafide category for its wares. Colorado whiskey is a thing now, treat yo' self.

Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Notes

Nose: Aromas of dried caramel, funnel cake, leather, and nice oak barrel Spice.

Palate: The palate brings on Snickerdoodle, mint, fresh dried corn and a creamy caramel.

Finish: Lingering.

Distillery Information

Woody Creek Distillers is headquartered in Basalt, Colorado. Mary Scanlan is the CEO of Woody Creek Distillers. This distillery is a low-emissions facility, using the most efficient distillation technology available.

Where to buy Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey?

Its All About YOU!

Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey Review